Priory Lane, Forest Row, East Sussex, RH18 5HT
This is a vast water with big fish and endless possibilities with not only fishing from the shore but also for a small fee the use of a two seater boat.
- Fishing is only allowed between 7AM and dusk.
- All members must announce themselves on arrival and show their membership card
- A £15 fee can be paid for night fishing if a member wishes to fish after dusk.
- Keep nets allowed but NO carp to be put in them.
- Guest tickets are NOT valid at this fishery members ONLY.
- Fishing from the Sailing club bank wall is only allowed from Monday/Friday.
- Members are allowed half a mile on North & South bank from the dam wall.
- Members can fish from boats for a small fee with permission from the onsite bailiffs before fishing.
- Ferry for anglers if required at £5 per person.
- Brown Trout
- Common Carp
- Mirror Carp
- Rainbow Trout